Home Drink Thirsty Thursday: Peach Blueberry Margarita Recipe
Peach Blueberry Puree
- 1 peach pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2/3 cup peach & blueberry puree
- 4 oz silver tequila
- 2 oz lime juice
- 1 1/2 oz agave
- Garnish: turbinado sugar for rim, peach slices
- To make the peach blueberry puree, add peach and blueberries to a blender. Puree until smooth.
- To make the margarita, shake peach blueberry puree, tequila, lime juice and agave together in a shaker.
- Rim two glasses with turbinado sugar and fill halfway with ice. Divide the margaritas evenly between the two glasses.
- Garnish with peach slices.