- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 lb uncooked shrimp, thawed, deveined, and peeled
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups summer squash, sliced
- 1 lb uncooked pasta
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- parsley, for garnish
This Shrimp Alfredo is loaded with delicious shrimp, fresh veggies, and a creamy alfredo sauce that will have the whole family running to the table! Serve it up with the pasta of your choice!
Add remaining olive oil to the pan and add in the zucchini and summer squash and saute until tender, about 3 to 4 minutes.
Start water for your pasta and cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain pasta.
Meanwhile, In a large pan, combine butter, cream cheese, and heavy cream and whisk frequently over medium heat until butter and cheese have melted and mixture comes to a simmer.
Add the seasonings to the sauce along with the Parmesan cheese and whisk to combine. Allow to simmer and cook for 4 to 5 minutes until sauce thickens.
Once sauce and pasta are done, combine the pasta, shrimp, veggies, and sauce in a large pot or bowl and mix to evenly coat. Garnish with chopped parsley before serving.