Home Food Recipe of the Week: Chicken Alfredo with Roasted Summer Vegetables
- 3 large grilled chicken breast, sliced
- 1 lb. pasta, cooked
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup fairlife ultra-filtered whole milk
- 1 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups parmesan cheese
- 4 zucchinis, sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- ¼ green onions, sliced
- Preparation: Heat oven to 450 F degrees.
- Toss sliced zucchini and cherry tomatoes in 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Roast for 25 minutes or until zucchinis just start to brown.
- In the meantime, cook pasta according to package; drain and reserve 1 cup of the pasta water.
- Bring ½ cup of the reserved pasta water to a simmer. Add butter, fairlife ultra-filtered milk and whisk until melted. Whisk in garlic powder, onion powder and salt. Gradually add in cheese ½ cup at a time, whisking constantly and making sure it’s completely melted and incorporated before the next addition. Add pasta and toss to coat. Add more of the remaining pasta water as needed to coat noodles. Serve with roasted vegetables and grilled chicken. Top with sliced green onions